Bathroom remodeling is one of the best home improvement projects when it comes to added comfort, value, and return on investment. The reality is that the bathroom is one of the most important spaces in your home, so investing in bathroom remodeling is a great way to redecorate and redesign your home.
While the costs of bathroom remodeling can range anywhere from $10,500 to $26,000, the amount that you spend is ultimately up to you. Having a solid idea of how to refresh your bathroom décor will ensure that you get the best results for your investment. Incredible – and cost effective – remodeling ideas include:
1. Focus on tile: Whether you replace existing tile or add new tile to the bathroom for the first time, tiles add an elegant finish to any bathroom, delivering a modern and sleek feel that will become a highlight of your bathroom remodeling project.
2. Faucets and showerheads: Consider getting new faucets and showerheads for your bathroom. While these are relatively minor details, you’ll be amazed at how the small details collectively have a major impact on the design of your bathroom. To take your bathroom remodeling a step further, why not consider a brand new sink as well?
3. Cabinetry: Though we usually associate beautiful cabinetry with the kitchen, semi-custom cabinetry can single-handedly reinvent the personality of your bathroom remodeling at an affordable price.
4. Flush away the old: A new toilet would probably enhance the look of your bathroom. New toilets come in many styles and can even help you save water after your bathroom remodeling is completed.
5. Vanities: The mirror and counter space in your bathroom is a critical component of your daily routine. Whether you’re preparing for work or simply showering after some exercise, it’s important to have space where you can freshen up and look your best.